I can't believe it... in 5 weeks I will be done with the whole "college life" in Cedar City thing. I will move home and hopefully make some new friends up in Salt Lake. Does that scare me? Oh my heck you better believe it does! I will be moving on, growing up, and will hopefully become a great teacher.
I am so excited I got the internship at Manila Elementary, but I am beginning to feel the pressure that will be put upon me. Teaching 1st grade is going to be tough, but I can only imagine how many memories I will have by the end of the year! I can't wait to meet my students next August! SO EXCITING!
Costa Rica update: I leave in 50 days for Costa Rica! Holy Smokes where has this semester gone?!?!?! Summer is almost here! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dot, I think you'll be a fabulous teacher! I'm doing my practicum in 1st grade right now, and yep, it's hard. But those little kids are so sweet! I think you'll love it! :)
ReplyDelete